dissabte, 30 de desembre del 2017

2017 IS ALMOST OVER !!

Hi world 🌎!!

I can't believe 2017 is almost over! 4 months ago I left my home, my family and friends and everything I belonged to, to go to an unknown place, with unknown people, unknown traditions and unknown language. Today, December 30th 2017, I can proudly say that all these unknown fears have become my other home, family, friends and my own traditions.

The person who left 4 months ago will never be back. Because now I'm a new person. Canada has taught me how to be happy and I don't mean that I wasn't happy before coming here but, in this time I've learned what really matters in life and what do I have to fight for.

2017 has been the best year of my life yet, but I'll make sure 2018 is even better. From the very first day, I'll choose who I want by my side and who I don't, and I'll love them better, because more is impossible. I'll follow my dreams, because Canada has taught me that they can be not just dreams. And despite everything, I'll be happy. HAPINESS is my word for 2017.

I wanna say thanks to everyone who has been part of my life this year and especially to the few people that have been by my side the 365 days (or the last 120, because this experience has got me to know incredible people that I'm sure I'll never forget).

I feel like this post it's kinna sad, because the things I've lived and that 2017 is leaving behind will never come back so, now I'm gonna make a funny apportation (dedicated to all my Canadian translators/dictionaries/FRIENDS):

"Can you believe that since I started writting this post I haven't checked even once google translate or any kind of  translator? And can you believe I'm not cold right now (let's forget I'm inside, at home, with a blanket)?"



HAPPINESS has been the word for 2017..... which one will be for 2018?


Carla



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada