diumenge, 24 de setembre del 2017

Hi world 🌎 !!


I really do not have words to describe these first weeks in Canada. I think that the most similar would be INCREDIBLE.

It seems that it was yesterday when I was taking a look throw the selection list, and it's been almost a month since I left home to go to my other home.

I love my hostfamily and the high school couldn't be better. High school musical was (and is still) one of my favorite movies, I had always dreamed of being in an "East High", and now this is not just a dream. Everything is like the movies, the lockers (with their funny locks), the cafeteria, the "Oh Canada" every morning, the sports ... I did the try outs for the basketball team and ... I'm in! This has helped me a lot to make friends.

Being the only international in a high school is not easy, but at the same time it makes everything easier. Everyone looks at you as if you were an alien, but at the same time everyone is interested in you. Whether you like it or not, you are the center of attention. Me, the typical girl who turned red when someone looked at her, I'm learning how to look as if I wasn't nervous at all.

Since I arrived here, I've had a thousand anecdotes to explain; Starting from that I couldn't find milk in the fridge because it was in a plastic bag inside a jar, to finishing when I was confused with a 13 year old girl and they sent me to take the "school bus" from the "elementary school ". Yes, they thought I was 13 years old. And no. I am not 13 years old.

I have no doubt that I will have more anecdotes to explain.

And I have no doubt that this will be the best year of my life.



You can also follow me on my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNiTU9cEqvc&t=13s


See you soon!

C A R L A





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hola món 🌎!!


Realment no tinc paraules per descriure aquestes primeres setmanes a CanadĂ . Jo crec que el que s'assembla mĂ©s Ă©s INCREÏBLE.

Sembla que va ser ahir quan estava consultant les llistes de seleccionats, i ja fa gairebé un mes que vaig marxar de casa per anar a la meva altra casa.

La meva hostfamily m'encanta i l'institut no podia ser millor. High school musical era (i continua sent) una de les meves pel·lĂ­cules preferides, sempre havia somiat amb estar en un "East High", i ara aixĂČ no Ă©s nomĂ©s un somni. Tot Ă©s com a les pel·lĂ­cules, les taquilles (amb els seus "locks"), la cafeteria, el "Oh Canada" cada matĂ­, els esports ... Vaig fer les proves per a l'equip de bĂ squet i ... estic dins! AixĂČ m'ha ajudat moltĂ­ssim a fer amics.

Ser l'Ășnica internacional en un institut no Ă©s fĂ cil, perĂČ alhora ho fa tot mĂ©s senzill. Tothom et mira com si fossis un alien, perĂČ alhora tothom s'interessa per tu. Tant per les coses bones com per les dolentes, ets el centre d'atenciĂł. Jo, la tĂ­pica noia que es posava vermella quan algĂș la mirava, estic aconseguint aguantar els colors.

Des que vaig arribar aquĂ­, he tingut mil anĂšcdotes per explicar; des que no trobava la llet a la nevera perquĂš resultava que estava en una bossa de plĂ stic dins d'una gerra, fins que em confonguin amb una nena de 13 anys i m'enviĂŻn a agafar el "school bus" de la "elementary school". SĂ­, van pensar que tenia 13 anys. I no. No tinc 13 anys.

No tinc cap dubte que viuré moltes més anÚcdotes per explicar.

I tampoc tinc cap dubte que aquest serĂ  el millor any de la meva vida.



A més, aprofito aquesta entrada per dir-vos que em podeu seguir al meu canal de YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNiTU9cEqvc&t=13s


Ens veiem aviat!

C A R L A




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada